Saturday 16 July 2011

M83 are coming!



OH MY

M83 are coming back with a new album, and I'm so excited it's all I can think about. I'm arranging my alphabetty spaghetti to spell out M83, teaching my cats to sing their tracks, and trying to slot the name into phone conversations. The easiest way to do this is to laugh, then slowly say it at the end.

Ha Ha Ha Ha M 8 3.......

The new video that has popped on their site gives you a hint about just how epic the album is going to be. If it's half as good as 2008's 'Saturday = Youth' then I'm sold.


Classic tracks from Saturday = Youth
We Own The Sky - M83 by The Twenty Life

m83-kim and jessie by turtlie

All time classic: M83 - Teen Angst. You might recognise the track as the theme tune to 'Sugar Rush'.


Bonus Remix!! M83 have reworked loads of great artists and tracks. Their version of Goldfrapps black cherry kicks stones out of the original. White Lie - make M83 remix everything?
White Lies "Nothing To Give (M83 Remix)" by +dB

No comments:

Post a Comment