Thursday 16 August 2012

Jessie Ware - Wildest Moments

OH JESSIE 

I was forced out of my self imposed summer sabbatical to blog about this SMASHING track 'Wildest Moments' by Jessie Ware.   Jessie grabbed my attention earlier this year with her track 'Running' although I must say this track totally SMASHES it up!  Her sweet, delicate but forceful vocals make you to gasp with glee, add some amazing lyrics, backed up some dramatic beats, makes listening to it a 'stuck on repeat' moment.  Also the simplicity of the video it's rather chic !

I don't want to portray her as a Lana-a-like as there are significant differences, but it just goes to show there is definitely a market for the more classy lassey.  Role on the album release, only 4 days to go !!!




YOU CAN'T BEAT A BIT OF CLASS !





No comments:

Post a Comment