Saturday 13 August 2011

A quiet Saturday

So.......... whilst everyone else is out, painting the town red. I have a pizza in the left hand, and a glass of wine in the right (who knows how I am typing). But, I must admit. This is one of the prettiest Saturday nights I have had in a long time.

I have taken to violins of epic proportions. I have taken to acoustic guitars in maximum style. I have learnt to adore vocals with such limited effects. Overall, it is completely selfishly chilled and utterly luxurious.

Here is a round up of all that has made this Saturday night sparkle in the dimmest of dull light:


Lia Lices



Lia Ices - Daphne by Pop Culture Monster

Lia Ices - Ice Wine by hoodlem

Lia Ices - Half Life by ohlookitslisa


Sol Seppy



Fragile as..................................... download at your peril. It will change your life.

Enter | Sol Seppy by elandu

Sol Seppy - Move by MissGeschick


Nerina Pallot



Surely its time Nerina got on the map. She has written around about a million amazing tunes.

Nerina Pallot - Put Your Hands Up (Acoustic Version) by Nerina Pallot



Stars


Its a bowl full of cuteness mixed with a wooden spoon made from cuteness.

Dead Hearts (LightsoverLA remix) - Stars by plasticlion

No comments:

Post a Comment