Sunday, 4 November 2012

MEME


INTRODUCING MEME


A soundcoud submission led me to take a deeper look into 'Meme' and initially it was the video to 'Young' that had me mesmerized, and the music hit a little later.  Meme are a duo consisting of Danny Burke and Lizzy Brown.   Danny does the song writing and production and the celestial vocals are provided by Lizzy.  Other than this, there is not that much else I could find on the secretive pair !

I was gripped by the how both the elctro-acoustic sounds, vocals and images merge together to make a an outstanding piece of art.  Literally music you can do nothing too, or a video you can be captivated by. 

If you don't do anything else today, spend 15 minutes listening and watching, I have no doubt you will be impressed.

    










LIKE ?

I LOVE !

No comments:

Post a Comment