Friday 23 September 2011

Its a 'Slippery Slope' - 'The Dø'

So what's new round our 'block' today? Well, I can tell you its definitely its not 'Jenny', the shear thought of her on this blog makes me violently sick.


So it has to be fresh looking French duo 'The Dø'. There new Album 'Both Ways Open Jaws' is out in November and the masses are all talking about it. 


The catchy single 'Slippery Slope' has been around for a while, but it gives us a taste of what's to come. The track is a mix of electro/indie sounds and some mental drums make this track stand out. The video is also ultra cool, and, well I did tell you about the 'drums'.

For some reason I can see myself singing Slip, Slip, Slip, Slip, Slip, Slip, Slippery Slope while nodding my head left to right. Probably for the next 24.... days!






The UK release date for 'Both Ways Open Jaws' is the 11th November ', which is quite a lonnnng wait, but I will certainly be queuing to grab a copy.  Also for London's 'Dø' fans (hands up) November will bring an extra treat, as they performing a gig in Hoxton. Read all about it HERE and see you there!

In the meantime I will have to keep watching the teaser:-


Yum! Anyway, I can confirm 'The Dø' will be round our block for a while!



No comments:

Post a Comment